Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year and Resolution!

Ho ho ho! 2009 is here, time for your fav wish list/new year's resolution. As usual, I have accumulated quite a list (most of them being freshly recycled from last years' old resolutions) hmm... pero teka teka the problem with starting with a bang is that you're most likely to end up with a thud. So what I'll do is just list down the most 'manageable' resolution, nothing fancy or overly imaginative and just stick to it come hell or high tide.
  • Run 3x a week using the FIRST method
  • Do a marathon in 2009 (two if I can do the above consistently)
  • Blog more (5 or more post a month)
  • 2009 is flat out going to rock!
There, it shouldn't be that difficult for a serial procrastinator jologs from the block like myself.

Happy New Year and Happy Running Everyone! See you all at the races!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Gene!

Nora, the golden girl said...

Good luck sa 2009 goals mo Gene na sa tingin ko naman eh sisiw lang sa yo . . .

Hope to see you at the PSE Bull Run this Jan. 18. Will be running my first 10K! (sana hindi ako gumapang towards the finish line. The ham, queso de bola, lechon, etc. of the xmas holidays are still inside me and slowing me down.)

Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, joyful and bountiful 2009 Gene!